How do I change the registration data?
You can change your account’s general information in the “My Profile” section and update such data as: payment account change, e-mail contact, postal address, phone number, etc. Follow these steps:
- Log in to our website;
- in the "My Account” section, click on "My Profile".
I have a site that the main language is not Portuguese, can I register?
Yes, as long as the site is within Afilio's approval standards.
I already use other affiliate networks. Can I still enroll in Afilio?
Yes, we do not require exclusivity, you can participate in other programs and Afilio.
How do I know if the site has been approved or not?
You will receive an email (the same as you reported in your site registration) within 72 hours.
What are the criteria adopted for approval of a website?
It is necessary that the site contemplate some questions:
- Content in accordance with the law (without inciting hatred, drugs, violence, racism, pedophilia…);
- have a true content that is updated constantly;
- have an attractive layout (do not make background color combinations and text that make the site unreadable or difficult to understand);
- the site must be fully completed / published;
- it can not be a mirror site that redirects to another site.
How do I choose the best campaigns for my channel?
After approved registration, from your segment identify the campaigns that correspond to your target audience.
Can I choose the campaigns I want to participate in?
Yes. Once your registration is approved, go to the menu for all campaigns and request participation in the campaigns you want. There is no registration limit.
Can I quit any campaign at any time?
Yes, you have full power of choice for the time period you want to serve for a particular campaign.
Who can become an affiliate?
Any natural or legal person. Just have a site within our rules of approval and fill out the registration through the session: affiliate sign up.
I want to advertise, how do I do?
How do I become a publisher?
Visit our afiliate section and fill out the form with your personal data and the URL of your page. It is important to enter all your contacts such as phone, email and Skype. These will be the means for Afilio to communicate with you and we can complete your registration.
How to generate the deeplinks?
- Through the extension;
- entering the platform in the session "deeplink";
- by the API "deeplink".
Why was the campaign paused?
- Advertiser budget;
- seasonality of campaign, eg college enrollment;
- inadequacy of the channel for the advertiser proposal.
What are public campaigns?
Campaigns are open to all approved affiliates who wish to participate.
What are private campaigns?
Campaigns where the affiliate does not have a view on the platform to be able to select, but the affiliate can offer the campaign in the private.
What are restricted campaigns?
Campaigns closed for some specific placement formats.
I bought with the Afilio's link and the sale did not capture. What happened?
- It may have left the site and entered by another media;
- may have purchased out of cookie period;
- you may have generated the deeplink in the wrong way.
My sale was not computed on the platform, what could have happened?
- Link problem with wrong track;
- cookie at some point.
Do I have to pay anything to join?
No, just sign up, wait for approval, and start monetizing your inventory with the campaigns available on the platform.